BASIC SHOW RULES OF VALLEY PRODUCTIONS INCORPORATED
- NO LOADED FIREARMS AT ANYTIME EXCEPT BY FULL-TIME LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICIALS. THE ACTION OF ALL GUNS MUST HAVE A NYLON CABLE TIE PLACED ON IT SO AS TO SECURE IT IN A NON-FIREABLE CONDITION AT ALL TIMES.
- Proper badge must be worn at all times if you occupy a table.
- NO LOOSE ROUNDS OF AMMUNITION ALLOWED ON TABLES. All ammo must be boxed or cased.
- ALL ATF – STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS WILL BE OBEYED.
- No alcoholic beverages of any kind are permitted in the Coliseum at anytime.
- Tables not occupied by 10 a.m. Saturday will revert back to VIP and will be reassigned as needed unless late arrival confirmation is received.
- Any weapon with a removable clip or magazine will have said clip or magazine removed.
- Each Confirmed table holder is responsible for any and all actions of those people assigned to his / her tables and for the activities on his / her tables.
- All tables must be pre-paid one week prior to show date to guarantee & our space. Tables sold the week immediately before a show are sold on an as available basis at the discretion of the promoters.
- Any person buying, selling, trading, or otherwise disposing of or acquiring items at this show must do so in compliance with Local, State and Federal Laws.
- Anyone under 18 years of age must he accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Failure to abide by these rules as set forth by VPI will be cause for immediate expulsion from the premises, forfeiture of table rent and / or suspension from future shows.
VPI does not insure the safety of any article brought on the show premises for any purpose. Security provided by VPI on the show premises is done solely to preserve public order and for the convenience of the VPI exhibitors and the general public. Anyone bringing items on show premises does so at their own risk.